3.29.2011

Dancing Wolves



I didn't create or designs these wolves! They're from a super cool and fun music video.
I finally feel much better today but I'm still slow in working. I loveee these wolves and I want them to cheer for me, giving me support to keep working harddd on my film!! It's bit selfish probably hehe.
I did storyboard for my friend's live action film project last weekend and the intense vibe is still quite glued to me that I dreamed bout his film project, twice, instead of my own!

Yeah, I have Wolvies cheering for me starting tonight!!

5 comments:

Alexiev said...

Precious wolves... They have something of crocodiles...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

Proyectos - Illustrations

Alexiev Store - venta de originales

Tom Beuerlein said...

Indeed that was a sweet video. Thanks for shareing

k.mediani said...

Hey Tom! How've u been?

GG said...

Awww I want this on a shirt.

k.mediani said...

Gina, aaa I do too! Sadly those designs don't belong to me.