11.22.2011

Tea Time with R2

Ok, enough with the depressing drawings I've been posting lately.. (I realized lately they've been quite depressing, some kind of emo feeling, and/or a tiny bit bloody).

I drew this as my response to an awfully nice blog post by a super awesome & kind gentleman. I was completely speechless when I saw that blog post. Wish my drawing was wayyy much better to do the justice of the kindness! (Work & practice harder!! >___< )

Below are the brainstorming sketches. A teapot ride doesn't seem to be a specifically enjoyable ride? Having tea is nicer, no?

Thank you, Jason.

7 comments:

Sean S said...

This is so rad! I like the happier vibes here. Keep it up.

JAIR said...

great work here, the sketchbook stuff has nice character. good luck with school!

k.mediani said...

Sean: Indeed it is SO rad! Maybe the most unbelievable online discoveries for me.

Jair: Thank you for the kind words & encouragement! Good seeing you the other day!

chengwhich said...

super cute! :)

k.mediani said...

Thanks, Davin!

JennySRP said...

so fun i love it

k.mediani said...

Thanks, Jenny.