3.09.2013

Birthday Card for a Super Cool Dude!



Distraction from projects, or good distraction cos I had fun. Although I obviously had no idea what I was doing here! A birthday card for a very good friend of mine but I don't think I captured him well :/ 
One of the top coolest dudes I've ever known, full of energy and very inspiring!! Always great hanging out times and he taught me to do tubing at the river last Summer. He would share me his most honest thoughts to motivate me to make good work, and things to look at, including the animation in this animation show by Gainax. I tried to draw him in that show anime style but I didn't succeed to completely get out of my comfort zone. Anyway, this drawing is also to cheering him to finish his personal animation short on top of his longgg hours and days of profesional work.

No comments: